Job Title: Training & Development Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos State
The goal of a Training & Development Manager is to train and enhance the competencies of our employees. He/she will be responsible for planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees.
• Ensuring strategic alignment of employees with business goals
• Develop best fit In- house training & Immersion for all departments
• Responsible for brand integration & onboarding of team members
• Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
• Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
• Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
• Effectively manage the training budget.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years proven experience with project management of learning and development in a corporate environment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail
Qualified candidate can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.
Suitable referrals can be forwarded via DM.