Job Title: Territory Sales Representative (Medical)
Industry: Pharmaceutical; Healthcare
Location Lagos State, Nigeria.
Our client, a high-tech enterprise focusing on R&D, production and sales of high-quality life science products is currently looking for an experienced candidate who will be expected to make a significant contribution to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital/diagnostic/Industrial promotion. The candidate will explore and expand our market, coordinate sales and development activities.
• Understand and communicate customer requirements and interact with customers
• Grow new clients as well as manage and retain the current customer base
• Responsible for maintain and develop customer relationships and on-going sales-related initiatives to achieve business objectives.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status report
• A Bachelors degree in medical, biomedical, engineering or related disciplines is preferred. A master’s degree holder will stand at a better advantage
• 4 or more years of Medical/Healthcare Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
• Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
• Strong intellectual, analytical, and communication skills
• Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial, and self-motivated self-starter with a definite ability to work without insignificant supervision
• High integrity index
• Ability to drive with proof
Qualified candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of the mail.