Job Title: Technical Sales Officer
Preferred Gender: Female
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field (A Master’s degree is an added advantage)
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Location: GRA-Ikeja, Lagos
• Sound knowledge of the company products
• Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
• Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Continuous attention to new trends and development.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining product info, pricing, and benefits.
• Create sales strategies and proposals
• Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
• Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Periodic plants and site visitation and inspections
• Maintain a good after delivery service with clients to know further suggestions that could improve the company’s processes.
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
• Work closely with associated departments to ensure efficient operations in terms of product availability, delivery, and aftersales services.
• Biding and negotiation of contracts.
• Always be informed of new developments and trends in the industry.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “job title” as subject of the mail.