Role – Sales Associate – Key Accounts
Location – Lagos, Benin & Port Harcourt
Vendease is a leading procurement platform, with a mission to ensure restaurants are free to focus on
catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply- availability and quality of restaurant
owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give
restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in
About the Role
● You will work directly with our Head of Revenue to figure out exactly how to drive business
development, revenue, and profit to achieve our goals.
● As a Sales Associate, you’ll drive the Vendease growth engine by building relationships with
prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
● You’ll actively prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products and services.
● As a Sales Associate at Vendease, you’ll manage communications between key clients and
● Follow and achieve departmental sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
● Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social
● Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
● Negotiating/closing new businesses every month (A closed business is a business that
orders at least once within a month).
● Managing communications between key clients and the internal team.
● Bringing new businesses from existing clients or contacts and developing business
relationships with potential clients.
● Increasing sales volume.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related fields with a minimum of
2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food and/or hospitality industry.
● Experience working with a CRM tool for sales lead generation, tracking and forecasting
● Proven track record in b2b sales and conversion.
● Must have existing good relationships with distributors or restaurants that are easily
● Excellent numerical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
● Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
● Proven ability to meet and exceed sales Targets.
● Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must have previous experience working in an organisation that prospected corporate
● Must be very articulate and comported.
Applications/CVs can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org