Job Title: Process and Documentation Engineer
Location: Lagos State
Process and Documentation Engineer goal is to establish and evaluate processes to locate inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements to quality, productivity, safety, and cost. He/She is also responsible to write and coordinate all of the documentation required for the organization standard operating procedure (SOP), Business continuity plan (BCP), projects, brands, products and services. He/she will work closely with various departments to ensure that technical information about organizations workflow is recorded clearly and accurately, as well as the preparation of schedules, contracts, and marketing materials. He/She must have a thorough understanding of the Media & Advertising industry, and education in a related field, such as engineering or computer science.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering or a related field
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or a related field
• Minimum of 5-6 years working experience in relevant field (process design, workflow and documentation)
• Proficient use of system and process design tools
• Good understanding of Media and Advertising space
Qualified candidate can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.