Job Title: Partner Support Service Manager (PSS Manager)
Location: Lagos State
• Acquire external partners to achieve a critical mass across defined industries / categories (such as schools, hotels, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels / bars etc)
• Spot spaces that can generate high revenue
• Acquire and manage external media partners
• Ensure space occupancy within 30 days of acquiring spaces by maintaining an active leads pipeline and up-selling relevant spaces
• Liaise with the sales team to ensure spaces align with clients’ needs
• Provide leadership, direction and focus for the team, to see to it that all targets and organization expectations are met.
• Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc that meets market demands
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any marketing or any Social Science course from an accredited University
• Minimum of 6- 8 years progressive experience in project management, product management, platform sales, integrated marketing required with emphasis in advertising organizations, an ecommerce store, luxury retail company, consumer goods, home goods or other similar industries
• Good knowledge of local terrain/geography and understanding of business landscape (regulatory, legal & policy frameworks) that govern advertising in Nigeria
• Proven experience in vision mapping, innovation, strategy and business analysis
• Cross-departmental project coordination and planning experience
Qualified candidate can apply to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.