Our client, a reputable organization is currently looking to fill the role of a Marketer.
• Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
• Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavours.
• Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
• Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
• Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
• Analysing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
• Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
• Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
• Degree in a marketing-centered discipline.
• Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
• Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
• Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
• Unrivalled networking techniques.
• Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
• Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
• Insightful, pragmatic and imaginative.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE WORKED AS A MARKETER IN THE FOLLOWING SECTORS: HEALTH CARE, LOGISTICS, COMMUNICATION, ENERGY, REAL ESTATE AND INVESTMENT.
All applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as mail subject.