Role: Electrical technician
Job Location: Port Harcourt Rivers State
Our client is recruiting for the role of Electrical technician (Nigeria national), with 4 -8years industrial experience (preferably Perform manufacturing):
• carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
• diagnose breakdown problems
• fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
• carry out quality inspections on jobs
• electrical Injection Molding Machine maintenance and its auxiliaries (Dryer, Dehumidifier, Chiller, Air compressor and cooling tower).
• liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
• arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
• control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
• monitor and control maintenance costs
• deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
• improve health and safety policies and procedures
• work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
• write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
• ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
• Responsible for Food safety and Integrated Management systems documentations
Requirements & Skills
• BEng in electrical and electronic engineering preferably, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering
• 4 – 8years industrial experience
• the capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
• the ability to lead and motivate others
• teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
• good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• the confidence to respond positively when under pressure
• people-management skills.
Budget: N1,560,000 – N1,800,000 annually and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Electrical technician as subject of the mail.
Application deadline : Wednesday 25th May 2022