Job Title: Business Development Executive (Abuja)
Industry: Manufacturing and Procurement
Department: Education, Sales and Garment
Report: Business Development Manager
The job is responsible for offering value and services to stakeholders in the educational sector by providing them with adequate educational materials needed for educational development.
– Develops and sustains solid trustworthy relationship between major key accounts.
– Resolves client issues and complaints in a timely fashion to avoid delays and customer dissatisfaction
– Implements strategies towards improved sales
– Collaborates with various stakeholders to develop sales-boosting, customer-attracting, and customer-retaining efforts.
– Contributes to a seamless and delightful client onboard process.
– Supports and advise clients on product usage to increase customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of a 1st degree in any relevant discipline is required
* 3-5 years in a similar role
Salary: 100-120 net
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the role as the subject of the mail.