Asset Manager at Compugeen Africa
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
• The Position Holder will effectively sell the products of the company in order to grow the Asset Under Management thereby increasing and sustaining income for the company.
• He/She will actively contribute to the development and implementation of long-terms sales and marketing plan of the company, such as sales forecasting, sales force management and sales strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Achieve Company’s Sales target as approved by the Board:
• Expand Compugeen global business presence and increase the client base across all products in the EMEA.
• Execute, and manage retail, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity and existing capabilities.
• Develop after sales strategies to ensure top notch service delivery.
• Prepare detailed high-quality pitch documents and proposals, for the purpose of soliciting business from prospects.
• Implement structures for effective client relationship management and ensure continuous tracking and measurement of client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Maintain relationship with clients, prospects, and other key asset managers in the market in order to improve on the sales of the company’s products
• Respond to clients’ enquiries and provide appropriate response based on their requests
Job Requirements and Qualification
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Other relevant professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
• 1 – 3 years professional experience. Candidates with asset management industry experience preferred
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Passionate, hungry, and eager to build Compugeen into a world class company.
• High professional and ethical standards.
• Comfortable working in a fast-growing, dynamic environment and can easily adapt to change and re-prioritize.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV addressed to “HR Department” via: email@example.com using the “REF: 0604 and Asset Manager” as the subject of the email.
• Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
• Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.